Re: [jgit-dev] JGit / EGit 1.1 Release ahead

Hi list,

I smoketested the 1.1 release candidate. It did not crash for me during things I do regularly and worked flawless. E.g. it is no longer necessary to perform  a fetch after a push (in 1.0 the command line client did not see that jgit pushed). And I also think that it is faster than 1.0.

What did not work for me was pressing "Ctrl+#" to perform a commit.

And I also don't really understand why "Tag..." is located under advanced. I use this quite often (at least once a day) and I think it does not have a high usage complexity.

Other than that: The best Jgit/Egit release I've tested so far.

Regards,
 Christoph Brill

-------- Original-Nachricht --------