Re: [jgit-dev] JGit / EGit 1.1 Release ahead

2011/8/30 Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
We will release JGit / EGit 1.1 with Indigo SR1 (GA Sept 23).
The release review is scheduled for Sept 21.

I will fork branch stable-1.1 and create the IP log until end of this week.

I also intend to tag a first RC version and contribute it to Indigo SR1 RC2 [1].

Please help to complete the New and Noteworthy and to update the user guide:

I tagged JGit and EGit v1.1.0.201109011030-rc2 and updated our contribution
to Indigo SR1 RC2 accordingly.

Find this version here
http://download.eclipse.org/egit/staging/v1.1.0.201109011030-rc2/
Test it and let us know about any problems you come across.

--
Matthias

Back to the top