Re: [jgit-dev] submitting jgit proposals (too) fast

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 10:03 AM, Mykola Nikishov <mn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> - vote 0/-1 for not-ready-to-submit (AKA WIP) own proposals, +1 otherwise;

I think this in combination with [RFC] or [DRAFT] in proposals is the
best way to do it. Your intention is conveyed.

Without that, we should assume things are good enough to be submitted.
Some people are more conservative than others. In my opinion, history
can never be perfect and mistakes are made sometimes. Thankfully, it's
pretty easy to correct a mistake. We also have to weigh the benefit we
get from exposure in the nightlies. Of course we also shoot for good
builds all the time imho.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk