Re: [jgit-dev] Font sizes in gerrit

måndagen den 22 februari 2010 23.01.08 skrev  Bill Burdick:
> If you want a specific solution to ease your pain, you can try the Stylish
> FF plugin: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2108

Thanks, that helps.

Changing mininum font sized to 20 (pixels, why on earth can't FF use point?)
reduces the problem a bit, but it doesn't fix the other problem with the eclipse related
icons and links that overlay some links, most notably the All/Open link.  This user
script fixes these issues for me. It seems the #header-global-holder element is mal-placed
in the page source since I cannot position it in relative terms.

Here is my current gerrit user script for Firefox on ubuntu 9.04 KDE at 150 dpi.

@-moz-document domain('egit.eclipse.org'), url-prefix('http://egit.eclipse.org') {

.G1cxqn1eGD { /* a dynamic id or what is this?`*/
font-size: 1em !important
}

body * {
font-size: 10pt !important
}

#header-graphic {
position: relative !important;
top: 0px !important;
}

#header-global-holder {
height:68px !important; /* this is not right.. */
position:absolute !important;
right:0pt !important;
top:3.5em !important;
}