Re: [egit-dev] Re: [jgit-dev] egit.eclipse.org now running smart HTTP

Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Do we have an open bugzilla for the gitweb jgit replacement?

No, not yet.  Please feel free to open one.

> By the way, what do people think of the idea of running a jgit/webgit
> from inside an eclipse ide instance so that members of a dev team could
> browse/pull from each other's workspace directly?

I think its a good idea.  It would certainly make it easier to
just pull from a peer's workspace.  But its also a lot less high on
my priority list than having EGit be completely standalone, which
means finishing the missing key features like merge, fsck, and gc.

--
Shawn.

Back to the top