Re: [jgit-dev] egit.eclipse.org now running smart HTTP

Do we have an open bugzilla for the gitweb jgit replacement?

By the way, what do people think of the idea of running a jgit/webgit from inside an eclipse ide instance so that members of a dev team could browse/pull from each other's workspace directly?

Alex

Sent from my (new) iPhone