Re: [jetty-dev] servlet-api repackaging

That standard artifact is also missing the required schemas.
Something both the Jetty Servlet 5.0 module and Standard Jakarta Servlet 6.0 module have fixed.
Unfortunately, the automatic-module-name alone is insufficient to address this flaw in the Standard Jakarta Servlet 5.0 module.

Good that Jakarta Servlet 6.0 fixed this. Sounds like an oversight which could deserve a maintenance release of 5.

Anyhow, I can happily report back that with a little dependency juggling to work with the .ee10 Maven coordinates, Jetty 12 now works fine in my Java module project again.

Eirik.

Back to the top