[jersey-dev] Package name jakarta.ws.rs in branch JAXRS_2_2

Hi Guys,

To prepare changes for JAXRS_2_2 (i. e. Jersey 3.0) it is needed to refer to the package name jakarta.ws.rs instead of javax.ws.rs.

I spend some time to fix that, but unfortunately my knowledge of Jersey is not sufficient to make it actually work in all places, as that string is used in far more places (not just .java files).

Hence it makes more sense to wait until Team Jersey actually started work on Jersey 3.0, so I do not need to make that package change on my own.

So my question is: Can I ask you to rename that package in that branch for me before I go on?

Thanks

-Markus

P.S.: Jan, getting rid of this burden was my actual intent when proposing you the deal with SeBootstrap. It seems you kind of tricked me into the package name troubles by simply moving the version past 2.30. ;-)

Back to the top