Re: [jersey-dev] Help needed in jersey timeout

Hi Santosh,

I am not sure what configuration you want to set. If you want to set something like

|client.property(ClientProperties.CONNECT_TIMEOUT,1000); |

it does not configure every Client, just the one instance. I assume you may be use some feature to configure every client or something?

For me, a little piece of code would help me to better understand the issue.

Feel free to file a bug on Jersey issue tracker [1] if you think there is a use case Jersey cannot handle well.

Thanks,

Jan

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jersey/issues