Re: [jersey-dev] How to contribute

I always got test failures even in earlier versions. And AFAIK we are not alone with this issue. I think this is definitely something to improve.

Am Mi., 2. Mai 2018 um 14:39 Uhr schrieb Kenneth Westelinck <kenneth.westelinck@xxxxxxxxx>:
Indeed. I removed these modules from the examples pom. But now I am stuck in this test.
BTW, this test was already failing in the original Jersey repo ... makes me wonder how they ever managed to release 2.27 :/