[jersey-dev] How to contribute

Hi all,

Kudos to you guys for moving to eclipse. I guess this is a big step forward.

I still had an outstanding pull request when jersey was still under the Oracle umbrella, so I want to recreate this PR on the jersey project you can find on github.
So I did a complete checkout and now I am trying to build it.
My first failing test is JerseyInvocationTest. This is on a clean checkout.

Any pointers how to get started on the codebase?

Thanks!

regards,

Kenneth Westelinck

Back to the top