Re: [jaxrs-dev] Round of Introductions

Alessio,

great to have you here! If you don't mind, I will suggest that you will be added as an additional reviewer for all PRs that look like cross-vendor issues. For this reason, can you please tell me your Github account ID?

-Markus

From: jaxrs-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaxrs-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alessio Soldano
Sent: Dienstag, 27. Februar 2018 12:16
To: jaxrs developer discussions
Subject: Re: [jaxrs-dev] Round of Introductions

Oh, well, let's add another introduction.

I'm Alessio Soldano, I work for Red Hat and currently lead the RESTEasy project. I'm technically also a committer and PMC member of Apache CXF, even if most of my contributions there in the past have been on the JAX-WS side of the project.

I'm definitely willing to be involved in the efforts here and contribute to the success of this spec (and its implementations).

Cheers

Alessio