Re: [jaxrs-dev] "Sandbox" branches created for 2.1.1-SNAPSHOT, 2.2-SNAPSHOT, 3-SNAPSHOT / Tagged Oracle's initial contribution

I'm just an observer here but I'm with Markus. The proposed format is aligned with what I've seen on other unrelated projects, while the "MR" term is bound to the JCP.

In my opinion, 2.1.1-Snapshot is more user friendly. The final version would be decided at the time of the release.

El jue., 22 feb. 2018 15:27, Santiago Pericas-Geertsen <santiago.pericasgeertsen@xxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

> On Feb 21, 2018, at 5:41 PM, Markus KARG <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Santiago,
>
> I would like to ask you not to remove 2.1.1-SNAPSHOT.

 I find the name confusing. If we follow the “old” days convention (as 2.1 is really old now :), we should probably use 2.1-MR since 2.1.1 doesn’t really exist. In any case, as long as people understand what it is, I’m fine with leaving it like this.

— Santiago