Re: [jakartarpc-dev] Status of Jakarta RPC

Hi Ivar,

I’ve submitted the initial contribution, and am hoping to get some cycles to start working on the spec draft late March/early April.

We have a release mid-March, so I won’t have any spare cycles to spend on it before then.

In the meantime, I’d like to add folks that expressed interest to work on Jakarta RPC during the proposal phase to the project. How do I do that?

Thanks,
Aleks