Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Coordination of EE 10 TCKs + project tracker...

I added a few new columns for tracking which TCK link + SHA was last used by the SPEC API team to pass the TCK.  I also added the TCK link + SHA that was last built by the Platform TCK.  I think that this will help us to better understand what the SPEC API teams have used for testing and how that correlates to what the Platform TCK jobs have produced.

Scott