Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Coordination of EE 10 TCKs + project tracker...

Speaking of coordination, I was just asked [3] what the best way is to inform the TCK team of updated Jakarta EE 10 SPEC API updates being staged on [4].  As mentioned on [3], we just started a tracking spreadsheet [5] that we can use to try coordinate such things.

Feedback on [3][5] is welcome here.

Scott

[3] https://www.eclipse.org/lists/jakartaee-spec-project-leads/msg00778.html
[4] https://jakarta.oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/staging/