Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Problem running TCK for concurrency need help

Hi Guru,

Thanks for the insight. I am trying to do this as part of an automated Jenkins job do you think I should delete the war as part of the automation as it is failing the Jenkins job?

Steve

From: Gurunandan Rao <gurunandan.rao@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 16 July 2019 11:56
To: Steve Millidge (Payara) <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx>; jakartaee-tck developer discussions <jakartaee-tck-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Cts Idc In Grp <cts_idc_in_grp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Problem running TCK for concurrency need help

Hi Steve,

The failure to deploy ContextPropagate_web.war, will not create issue while executing the test suites.

Its an legacy war, to be removed in future from tck bundle and not used for execution of tests.

You have already invoked following ant targets:

config.vi

deploy.all

You can continue to run the tests using the following ant target:

run.all

regards,

Guru