[jakartaee-tck-dev] Problem running TCK for concurrency need help

Hi All,

I'm trying to create the API TCK job for Jakarta Concurrency following the instructions provided.

I have reached the stage of deploying war files to the  modified GlassFish but one of the wars fails to deploy.

Any advice on where to go from here.

[gf.echo] Deploying archive:  /home/jenkins/workspace/TCK_run/concurrencytck/dist/com/sun/ts/tests/concurrency/spec/ContextService/contextPropagate/ContextPropagate_web.war
  [gf.echo] Deployment Failed:  ContextPropagate_web.war

Full job is here https://jenkins.eclipse.org/cu/job/TCK_run/13/console

How do I see the server logs in Jenkins to view the error?

Steve

Back to the top