Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Has anyone else seen this "ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethod" running docker/build_cts8.sh?

Hi Scott,

As you have already figured out, the failure that you see is due to missing commons-httpclient-3.1.jar. These are yet to be checked into the repository as we are awaiting IP clearance from Eclipse Foundation for these.

The following are the Third party libraries that are required to compile it. In addition to these there are few Oracle copyrighted, open source jars like JTHarness 5.0, Sigtest 3.1 that are required for compilation.

ant-contrib-1.0b3.jar
commons-codec-1.9.jar
commons-collections-3.2.1.jar
commons-httpclient-3.1.jar
commons-io-2.4.jar
commons-lang3-3.3.2.jar
commons-logging-1.1.3.jar
cssparser-0.9.25.jar
htmlunit-2.15.jar
htmlunit-core-js-2.15.jar
httpclient-4.5.5.jar
httpcore-4.4.9.jar
httpmime-4.5.5.jar
jaxb-api.jar
jaxb-core.jar
jaxb-impl.jar
jaxb-xjc.jar
jaxen-1.1.6.jar
jaxen-core-1.0.jar
jdom-1.1.3.jar
nekohtml-1.9.21.jar
sac-1.3.jar
saxpath.jar
serializer-2.7.2.jar
unboundid-ldapsdk-4.0.1.jar
xalan-2.7.2.jar
xercesImpl-2.11.0.jar
xml-apis-1.4.01.jar

The properties file (cts-trunk-almgit.properties) is not critical and may not cause a build failure. It is required only for replacing the properties in ts.jte which is used for compilation. Like javaee.home, javaee.home.ri etc.

Hope it helps.

Thanks and Regards

Anand.