Please reach out to your teams and submit your plans for review. If you are setting up meetings for your teams, please consider publishing them on this public Calendar. If you do not have access to it, let me or Ivar know so we can help out.

Best Regards,

Tanja

On 2021-03-01 10:04 a.m., Tanja Obradovic wrote:

Hello All,

quick reminder about this initiative.

Here is an example Jakarta MVC has created, it may help illustrating what we are trying to do and help you with the ideas in terms of questions. There are two polls we created out a week apart.

https://twitter.com/JakartaEE/status/1363835225931931649

https://twitter.com/JakartaEE/status/1366373596789104642 (still open)

Here is another example from Dalia Abo Sheasha for Jakarta Persistence

https://twitter.com/DaliaShea/status/1359522463558873097

Can you please reach out to your teams and suggest the questions? We'll be happy to engage with the community for their input.

For teams who have done this already, please send your questions my and/or Ivar's way.

Many thanks!

Tanja