Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Jakarta EE 9 - Enterprise Java Beans javax namespace

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 9:26 AM Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <jeanouii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Couple of questions before I send another PR.
I did a quick grep looking for javax in api and spec documents.

Some of them are relevant because there was no Jakarta before.

I have created 1 PR for the 2 modules api and spec. There wasn't much left.

Following references updated
javax.ejb
javax.transaction
javax.jms

Following references left
javax.naming
javax.rmi
javax.sql
javax.xml.rpc

Jakarta XML RPC is removed from Jakarta EE 9 as per https://eclipse-ee4j.github.io/jakartaee-platform/jakartaee9/JakartaEE9ReleasePlan, so I think javax.xml.rpc references should be removed.  Unless  the javax.xml.rpc references are pointing out that Jakarta XML RPC is removed in EE 9.  Hope this helps.

Scott

PR is based on the previous one (formatting). I can rebase against master if you prefer or we look at the formatting one first and I'll rebase this one after.
--
Jean-Louis