[jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Jakarta EE 9 - Enterprise Java Beans javax namespace

Hi,

Couple of questions before I send another PR.
I did a quick grep looking for javax in api and spec documents.

Some of them are relevant because there was no Jakarta before.

I have created 1 PR for the 2 modules api and spec. There wasn't much left.

Following references updated
javax.ejb
javax.transaction
javax.jms

Following references left
javax.naming
javax.rmi
javax.sql
javax.xml.rpc

PR is based on the previous one (formatting). I can rebase against master if you prefer or we look at the formattingĀ one first and I'll rebase this one after.
--
Jean-Louis

Back to the top