Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] [ee4j-pmc] Preparing for Jakarta EE 8 Release

Thanks Scott - I wondered if we were getting everything in this release except the final spec texts. IMO it would be useful to align the GAVs soon.

e.g. jakarta.transaction for Jakarta Transactions would be nice to reflect in the GAV sooner so it can be integrated to Glassfish and the TCK.