[jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Preparing for Jakarta EE 8 Release

Hi,

First, a message to all the specification project leads:
You are strongly encouraged to join this mailing list:

We are on a tight schedule to get the Jakarta EE specifications ready for the Jakarta EE 8 Release. I am in the process of creating GitHub issues in the projects that will be followed up here: https://github.com/orgs/eclipse-ee4j/projects/15

If you don't have an issue created for you yet, please feel free to create an issue titled "Prepare Jakarta XXX for the Jakarta EE 8 Release" with the following content in your issue tracker:
-----
### Instructions

- [ ] Update text files
- [ ] Generate "boilerplate" specification project
- [ ] Make a staging release
- [ ] Generate Stand-alone TCK test results
- [ ] Submit tests for ballot
- [ ] Release to Maven Central

See [here](https://wiki.eclipse.org/How_to_Prepare_API_Projects_to_Jakarta_EE_8_Release) for detailed instructions.
------

All the above need to be done by July 15 in order to follow the plan for the Jakarta EE 8 Release.

Ivar

Back to the top