Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] RMI-IIOP and CORBA

I certainly assumed RMI-IIOP removal was included in the EJB interoperability removal.

On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 7:43 PM Bill Shannon <bill.shannon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You tell me!  :-)

If everyone implicitly just "knew" what they were voting for, and this is more
of a clarification than a change, you could probably continue with the vote as
is.  But if there's any confusion over what people are already voting for, you
probably need to reset and restart the vote.

Steve Millidge (Payara) wrote on 1/10/20 1:56 AM:
> I agree it would be better to be explicit about it in the release plan although it is somewhat implicit. What does that mean for votes currently ongoing though?

Back to the top