Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] where to file platform TC challenges?

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 5:27 PM Bill Shannon <bill.shannon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We have an existing TCK bug report [1].
>
> This is really a TCK challenge complaining that the platform TCK
> depends on behavior in the CI.  Our process [2] requires that TCK
> challenges be filed in the corresponding specification project,
> in this case the platform project [3].
>
> Does everyone agree?
>
> Should we move, or duplicate, this issue into the platform project?

Duplicating the issue into the platform project sounds easier and
doesn't require extra permissions (e.g. I could do that), but either
way should work fine.

> Should the corresponding Pull Request for the TCK that fixes this bug
> indicate that it's fixing this platform project issue?

Yes, good idea to also update
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/pull/138.

Scott

> [1] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/issues/132