[jakartaee-platform-dev] where to file platform TC challenges?

We have an existing TCK bug report [1].

This is really a TCK challenge complaining that the platform TCK
depends on behavior in the CI.  Our process [2] requires that TCK
challenges be filed in the corresponding specification project,
in this case the platform project [3].

Does everyone agree?

Should we move, or duplicate, this issue into the platform project?

Should the corresponding Pull Request for the TCK that fixes this bug
indicate that it's fixing this platform project issue?

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/issues/132
[2]
https://github.com/jakartaee/specification-committee/blob/master/process.adoc#filing-a-challenge
[3]