From: jakarta.ee-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <jakarta.ee-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Tanja Obradovic <tanja.obradovic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2020 3:02 PM
To: Jakarta EE Working Group <jakarta.ee-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>; David Blevins <dblevins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Budget question

Best,

Tanja

On 2020-12-10 3:52 p.m., David Blevins wrote:
On Dec 10, 2020, at 12:50 PM, Tanja Obradovic <tanja.obradovic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello All,

thank you for your question regarding the budget!

This is absolutely intended to be public information, but please bear with us as we are working with all of our working groups to finalize their budgets in preparation for our Board to approve the overall EF budget. Stay tuned and we will be back shortly.

This is great news.  Can we share our plan PDF as well once that has been by the board?

-David