Von: Michael Minella
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2020 20:16
An: jakarta.ee-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [jakarta.ee-wg] Budget question

Hello,

Is there an easy way to get a copy of this year's approved budget and last year's actual expenditures? I started to look through meeting minutes docs, but found a bunch of Google doc links I don't have access to and wanted to find out if there was an easier way to get a hold of those items. Thanks in advance for any insights!

Thanks,

Michael Minella

Sr. Manager - Spring Engineering

VMware