Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Please Help - Jakarta Starter Bug Fix Release

Please enter a bug or submit a PR?

From: jakarta.ee-community <jakarta.ee-community-bounces@eclipseorg> on behalf of Ralph Soika via jakarta.ee-community <jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2024 4:44 PM
To: jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx <jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ralph Soika <ralph.soika@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Please Help - Jakarta Starter Bug Fix Release

Hi,

I've just tested it with Wildfly, Jakrata 10 and JDK 11, which is my primary development environment. Everything works perfectly!

Only one issue: The README.md file has a full stop character '.' after the testing URLs

e.g:

>> Once the runtime starts, you can access the project at http://localhost:8080/jakartaee-hello-world.

Better remove this as users may run into a problem when copy paste the urls.

Best regards

Ralph