[jakarta.ee-community] Please Help - Jakarta Starter Bug Fix Release

Folks,

We just released a new version of the official Jakarta EE Starter: https://start.jakarta.ee. The primary focus of this release is bug fixes and stability. Can I kindly ask that people try the release out and report any possible bugs: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/starter/issues. While testing the UI is most important, testing the underlying Archetype also matters: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/starter/tree/master/archetype.

Getting a stable, bug free release at this stage is especially important as we have a few major enhancements we want to start soon.

Thanks,

Reza Rahman
Principal Program Manager
Java on Azure at Microsoft