Re: [iot-pmc] Request for +1 of release of Eclipse Cyclone DDS 0.1.0

Thanks!

On 28 Feb 2019, at 11:22, Ian Craggs <icraggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Erik,

ah yes, I see, thanks.  It's better that the review doc can be read on its own without having to reference the help text.  In any case, that looks good for now.

That's a +1 from me.  Thanks and good luck with the release!

Ian