Re: [iot-pmc] Request for +1 of release of Eclipse Cyclone DDS 0.1.0

Hi,

I am all for moving forward with a first release of CycloneDDS, especially if there are people in the community asking for it, but I have to admit I am a bit concerned by the wording of the release material.

It certainly makes a lot of sense that be honest about what the release encompasses, but if the documentation really is in a 'sorry state', and if there are a 'issues' with the quality of the code maybe it would be better to work towards a first 0.1.0 *milestone* release in the early March timeframe, and provide the community with a tentative roadmap for the next milestones and eventually a final release?

Benjamin.