Re: [iot-pmc] Please review project release and vote (was: Re: Eclipse Kura v3.0.0 Release)

Hi Kai,

We are not introducing API breaking changes in this release. We are using the major release version to indicate a major update in features (move to Java 8, new web UI, Kura Wires, etc.). This is the same approach we took when moving from Kura v1 to v2.

Thanks,
--Dave