A great way to stay up to date with Kura activity is to subscribe to the Kura email list provided by Eclipse. Sign up for the mailing list here.
Issues and bugs related to Kura are tracked with Github Issues. Please enter any issues you find there.
A general discussion forum can be found here.
An overview of the contribution process is here. The key points are:
- Ensure you have signed the Eclipse Foundation Contributor License Agreement (CLA)
- Fork the git repository of the component you want to contribute to
- Fix the issue and add suitable tests
- Ensure your contribution is collapsed into a single commit
- Submit your contribution to the corresponding git repository
Vulnerabilities can be reported either via email to the Eclipse Security Team or directly with a project via the Eclipse Foundation's Bugzilla instance. For more information, please visit here.
Use this spreadsheet as a baseline for performing validation on Eclipse Kura.
YourKit is kindly supporting this open source project with its full-featured Java Profiler. YourKit, LLC is the creator of innovative and intelligent tools for profiling Java and .NET applications. Take a look at YourKit's leading software products: YourKit Java Profiler and YourKit .NET Profiler.