Re: [iot-pmc] Concierge 1.0 release review

FWIW, there is no obligation in the Eclipse Development Process to have Incubation releases labeled 0.x, so it would make perfect sense for Concierge to align its numbering scheme with whatever fits best with 1/ past releases done when the project was at SourceForge 2/ expressing a level of conformance and maturity regarding the fact it’s implementing a stable API, and align with what the OSGi community would be expecting in terms of semantics behind the version number.
If there was, indeed, a 1.0 version released at SF.net, I would not feel overly confused if this “revamped” Concierge was actually even a 2.0, or 5.someting to indicate it’s an R5 implementation :)

_____
Benjamin Cabé

Eclipse Foundation
+33 (0) 619196101