[iot-pmc] Eclipse IoT Metrics - March 2015

Hi,

You will find attached the updated Eclipse IoT metrics for the month of March.
Apologies for the delay in sending these out, some important metrics regarding projects activity have only been refreshed recently.

A couple remarks:
  • We have two new projects that are now tracked: Rise V2G and Vorto
  • The traffic on Eclipse IoT website has been pretty high, due to the IoT Day at EclipseCon together with the redesign we deployed and that got great coverage
  • Thanks to Roger and Dave, we are now able to track more accurately Mosquitto and Kura downloads (respectively). I have also added the Paho Python client stats from PyPi (3500 downloads per month!). W e have more than 12K combined downloads of the Eclipse IoT projects, which is quite nice.
  • I will work on improving (or fixing, rather) the collection of activity metrics for the CoAP and LwM2M sandboxes. We don’t really have a good solution in place just now.
Please let me know if you have comments or questions.
Thanks!

Benjamin –