Re: [iot-pmc] IoT top-level project PMC call

I am subscribed as well now.

Kai

Am 23 Jul 2014 um 16:36 schrieb Jens Reimann <jens.reimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

+1

I have subscribed as well, but did get this e-mail directly and not again by the mailing list. I there some intelligence which prevent the mailer from sending it twice to me?

On 07/23/2014 04:20 PM, Ian Skerrett wrote:
FWIW, I have subscribed to the IOT PMC mailing list so I would suggest we start to use that list for these types of communications.  Agreed?

Ian

From: Eclipse Management Organization [mailto:emo@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: July-23-14 10:01 AM
To: Benjamin Cabé; jens.reimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; kai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Wayne Beaton; Ian Skerrett
Subject: Re: IoT top-level project PMC call

Hi Folks,

Here's a few resources to have a look over from our call regarding PMC's.

Have a great day/evening folks!

Richard

https://wiki.eclipse.org/PMC

https://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/development_process.php

look at Contribution Questionnaire and New Committer Process links under:
https://www.eclipse.org/legal/#Committers

On 2014-07-16, 8:58 AM, Eclipse Management Organization wrote:

Hi Folks,

Date and time has been confirmed.

Talk to you all next week.

Have a great day!

Cheers,

Richard

On 2014-07-11, 2:42 PM, Eclipse Management Organization wrote:
Hi Folks,

Proposed Date:

Wednesday July 23 @ 13:00 UTC (09:00 EST) for the call. Let me know if this works.

Agenda:

Quick chat about PMC responsibilities, answer questions, and otherwise get everything ready to go.

Phone Numbers:

We will be the call moderators.

To access the conference bridge, please dial one of the following numbers:

<Using Waynes number list from internal wiki>

[edit]Phone numbers

§  North America 1-866-569-4992

§  Germany 49-692-2224-6059

§  France 33-(0)-17-070-8535

§  UK 0800-033-7806

§  Switzerland 41-44-580-2115

§  Sweden 46-85-063-8386

§  Italy 003-902-3604-8268

Special:

§  Staff only Ottawa line (max. of 5 simultaneous calls) 613-369-5178

Then enter the participant conference extension: 430, then enter pin 4718

Alternatively, SIP clients can call 430@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, then enter pin 4718

--
Richard Burcher on behalf of the Eclipse Management Organization

--
Richard Burcher on behalf of the Eclipse Management Organization

--
Richard Burcher on behalf of the Eclipse Management Organization

--
IBH SYSTEMS GmbH
D-85235 Pfaffenhofen an der Glonn

Amtsgericht München
Handelsregister Nummer  HRB 197959
USt ID: DE267945175

Office Munich
D 80992 München
Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1
T +49 89 18 9 17 49 0

to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or pivileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
material from any computer.

Back to the top