Re: [iot-pmc] IoT top-level project PMC call

FWIW, I have subscribed to the IOT PMC mailing list so I would suggest we start to use that list for these types of communications.  Agreed?

Ian

From: Eclipse Management Organization [mailto:emo@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: July-23-14 10:01 AM
To: Benjamin Cabé; jens.reimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; kai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Wayne Beaton; Ian Skerrett
Subject: Re: IoT top-level project PMC call

Hi Folks,

Here's a few resources to have a look over from our call regarding PMC's.

Have a great day/evening folks!

Richard

https://wiki.eclipse.org/PMC

https://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/development_process.php

look at Contribution Questionnaire and New Committer Process links under:
https://www.eclipse.org/legal/#Committers

On 2014-07-16, 8:58 AM, Eclipse Management Organization wrote:

Hi Folks,

Date and time has been confirmed.

Talk to you all next week.

Have a great day!

Cheers,

Richard

On 2014-07-11, 2:42 PM, Eclipse Management Organization wrote:

Hi Folks,

Proposed Date:

Wednesday July 23 @ 13:00 UTC (09:00 EST) for the call. Let me know if this works.

Agenda:

Quick chat about PMC responsibilities, answer questions, and otherwise get everything ready to go.

Phone Numbers:

We will be the call moderators.

To access the conference bridge, please dial one of the following numbers:

<Using Waynes number list from internal wiki>

[edit]Phone numbers

§  North America 1-866-569-4992

§  Germany 49-692-2224-6059

§  France 33-(0)-17-070-8535

§  UK 0800-033-7806

§  Switzerland 41-44-580-2115

§  Sweden 46-85-063-8386

§  Italy 003-902-3604-8268

Special:

§  Staff only Ottawa line (max. of 5 simultaneous calls) 613-369-5178

Then enter the participant conference extension: 430, then enter pin 4718

Alternatively, SIP clients can call 430@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, then enter pin 4718

--
Richard Burcher on behalf of the Eclipse Management Organization

--
Richard Burcher on behalf of the Eclipse Management Organization

--
Richard Burcher on behalf of the Eclipse Management Organization

Back to the top