[iofog-dev] Vulnerability report that requires Eclipse ioFog committer attention

Greetings Eclipse ioFog committers.

There is an open vulnerability report that requires your attention. Note that this issue is currently marked confidential and so can only be accessed by committers.

There is help in the handbook regarding how we deal with vulnerabilities, and especially, how we escalate them via CVEs.

Thanks for your attention in the matter.

Wayne
--

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top