Re: [incubation] Closing/deleting feature branches in git

Hi

The default settings are that you can delete branches named azoitl/* (assuming that azoitl is your commit name).

You can request to be given more permissive push capabilities. (Pehaps temporarily while you rename to conform to the standard policy.)

    Regards

        Ed Willink