Re: [incubation] Migrating GitHub issues to Bugzilla

Well,

Considering both issue trackers provide a public API then there is a way. I would think someone somewhere has already done some work on this (issue migration seems a common activity).

If not, I don't think it will take a lot of time to code a simple solution.

Cheers,