Re: [ide-dev] Some Java dev stories where Eclipse > IDEA

LOL, and Dani mentioned it here. https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/ide-dev/msg01039.html in relation to Java 9 module support.

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 10:11 AM, Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My understanding from recent discussions was that JDT was planning on supporting multiple classpaths per project. It's what makes the most sense, IMHO.