Re: [ide-dev] Some Java dev stories where Eclipse > IDEA

Great work, Doug. As soon as the JDT classpath can be set based in the Android Gradle dependencies, the majority of Android dev should already work.

I already use most of the time Eclipse Buildship to execute  Android tests created in AS as the result view is much nicer in Buildship then in AS.

The different classpath scopes in Android Gradle (main/test/androidTest) may be a challenge I think the only practical solution is to put all of the dependencies into the JDT classpath.

Best regards, Lars