Re: [ide-dev] A "releases/latest" URL in the IDE to ease upgrades?

On 12/03/2015 06:35 PM, Konstantin Komissarchik wrote:
When user does check for updates, Neon.2 and Neon+1 are two update possibility. Will p2 go down the most aggressive path that will require remediation (removing third-party plugin that the user may not be ready to part with) or will it try a less aggressive path that will resolve cleanly?
It seems to me that p2 and "Check for updates" avoid remediation whenever possible. So if there is one solution that is working without remediation, I believe it will take this one.
@Pascal: Does it seem correct?

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat