Re: [ide-dev] Ctrl-1 driven development

> 20. okt. 2015 kl. 00.09 skrev Max Rydahl Andersen <manderse@xxxxxxxxxx>:
<snip>
> Still needs some central place (i.e. marketplace) to perform this lookup in unless you assume
> users have all worlds p2 update sites added to their install ;)
I think this is the crux for this issue – if the Eclipse marketplace could register file type editors and Eclipse propose installing such editor when encountering an unsupported file type, we would have a source for supporting many file types with little effort. Some kind of ranking system would have to be in effect, or users will in some cases face themselves with choosing from a large amount of editors, with little guidance.

Torkild