Re: [ide-dev] Yet another article advising to leave Eclispe

> The stack traces are not stored in the dashboard. It’s an aggregating view on the data.

Would it be possible to give a ranking of the Stacktraces based on identifical stacktraces? For example if the exact same Stacktrace occurs 400 times, it it worth fixing it. We could have a top 10 stacktraces of Eclipse. This would IMHO motivate the project to fix these errors.

Best regards, Lars

The stack traces are not stored in the dashboard. It’s an aggregating view on the data.

Please check the bug list of error reports marked with [platform] in the subject. I also moved a couple frequently occurring reports  to Platform UI for comment.

Thanks,
Marcel