Re: [ide-dev] Inconsistent Eclipse user experience

Wow, did some digging, and it turns out that this might be an indicator of increasing adoption of open source dev tools in developing world (!), see e.g.

http://ux.stackexchange.com/questions/41466/why-is-1366x768-considered-by-some-to-be-the-standard-widescreen-for-modern-lapt

Kind of neat, if so. :)