Re: [ide-dev] An "IDE Working Group"

Am 23.09.2013 um 10:46 schrieb "Ian Skerrett" <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
A working group might be how companies can participate that don’t want to provide developers/committers. We find a group of companies that are willing to spend $50K/each to fund some developers to work on JDT.

I thought about this as well. This working group could focus on marketing aspects (such as the /ide and /java pages) as well as coming up with a sustainable model for funding platform development.

Ian, can you get more details on how the process for creating such a working group looks like? Do we need to prepare/submit a paper? Are there minimum requirements for the number of participants, etc?

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx