From: Mickael Istria
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 9:45 AM
To: ide-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Reply To: Discussions about the IDE
Subject: Re: [ide-dev] An "IDE Working Group"

Since it didn't led to many reactions, here is why I think an IDE Working Group makes sense to improve the IDE parts of Eclipse.
Such a working group would allow the various interested organizations to share the concerns and their plans about the IDE. Sharing those ideas will probably give more dynamics and encourage collaboration in developing a better IDE. Companies could share their wishes and plans for the given project, and would then give more predictibility and what we can expect will be done and what won't be done to allow a better dispatching of resources.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat